Monday, January 21, 2008

A favorite blog

My friend, Jen, introduced me to this blog and I find that every time I visit it I resolve to be a better mom, appreciate every moment with Dallin, and hug him a little tighter and a little longer. Sheye Rosemeyer lost her daughter, Ava, less than a year ago and writes about the experience and the memories. Her writing is beautiful and her experience is touching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you and your friend Jen I have been enjoying this blog for a while. It really is amazing. I cry almost every time I read it. And not always because it's sad. She is so articulate and sensitive that you can almost feel what she is feeling. I also have had my mom read her blog.

Emily said...

That is a good blog. I cried when I read her story about her little one. Too sad for me in my pregnant state! Thanks for the good link.