
JOIN US!!! Amy (sis-in-law), Missy (sis) and I have decided to start a fun little competition of the Biggest Loser. Email me if you are interested. I will send you the info for our competition, and you can decide if you want to join. It will be a fun way to get back into shape and lose a few pounds. Anyone can join! I will create a private blog for us to use so it won't matter if we live near each other or not. You know you want to do it. . .
3 comments:
I'm in! I'm glad that it will be confidential!
I'm in too! These cute pictures sure make me miss you even more!
I would but...I think I might skew my own results here in a couple weeks.
My in-laws and I did this last summer...it was a great motivator and one person won a LOT of cash at the end!
GOOD LUCK
Post a Comment