Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 months

Little Taylor just turned 6 months old! His stats are: 75th percentile for weight (19 lbs), 75th percentile for height, 50th for his head. 19 pounds! Yikes. The kid loves to eat. I now have him on solids twice a day and he seriously gets so irritated with me because I can't shovel the food in fast enough. He is so funny. As soon as he sees food he starts grinning and kicking his feet. He has taken to sucking his thumb and loves to sleep with a cloth, just like Dallin. Taylor is a very mello, good natured little guy. He has the sweetest little laugh and no one can make him laugh harder than Dallin. Taylor has graduated to the big boy bath and I am happy to report that Dallin no longer pees on him. Instead, he helps me wash Taylor and loves rinsing him off (of course, he "accidentally" gets water in his eyes each time). He is sitting up on his own, rolling both ways, and developing quite a cute personality. He is a pure delight to have around and I just love him to pieces.



8 comments:

Missy said...

That is a beautiful, perfect baby!!! I love that boy and I am so excited to see him! He is such a big boy! Thanks for posting the pictures!!!

Nancy said...

I checked your blog during my lunch time today and your cute boys made my day! I miss all of you so much! Thanks for sharing the pictures and your feelings about your life and family. You are an amazing mother and your enthusiasm and love for your family is wonderful. We sure love you, thanks!
Nancy

easleyfamily said...

What a cute little boy. I can't wait to see both of your boys! He's such a good eater. He must be trying to keep up with Ry

Linda said...

He is so darn cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I wish we were seeing you all this week. Give Taylor hugs and kisses for me! And Dallin too!

Fowler family said...

Okay, this boy is almost bigger than my Johnny! Wow! It's nice when they run a little large ain't it?

He's super cute Mel!

Jenna said...

What a big boy! I'm glad you've got a good eater!

Jessica McKay said...

He is so handsome. Every so often, I look around and find a baby who I'm sure looks just like Taylor so that I can pretend I've seen y'all recently. You have cute kids!

Mandy said...

He is so cute!! I'm so glad I have your blog address. You guys are the cutest little family. Isn't it so much fun having two boys so close in age? I absolutely love it!! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing so well.