We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Missy flew down to spend the weekend with us and we loved having her here. After we stuffed ourselves, we headed over to the zoo. Going to the zoo lights on Thanksgiving night has become a tradition for us- we have gone the past three years and we love it (except for the lighted, giant scorpion which we
really, really dislike. . . Michael doesn't like to use the word hate. But I don't mind. I hate them. yuck. Probably the creepiest thing you will ever see). It started to rain while we were walking around and as Michael and I frantically dashed for shelter Missy just laughed. I guess our definition of severe weather has changed a bit since living in AZ.

Here Dallin is busting out his famous move during the musical tree show. Missy has creatively named it "The Dallin". He begins by swinging his arms back and forth, sometimes pausing the motion for dramatic appeal, and then will often end the move by falling on the ground. It frightens those passing by because they think he just got hurt while his caring parents just sit and laugh.




Oh, how we love our Trader Joe's cookies.
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun...but we sure missed you all LOTS!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Candy Cane Joe Joe's!!!!!
When we went to the zoo in AZ, we saw the lights getting set up. I think I remember the scorpian and I'll join you in hating anything spider related.
We are to the part of the year were we dream of going outside. I even drive down the driveway to the mailbox. WE wish (often) we were living next door to you!
What fun you guys had! I love the "cookie" picture! Dallin and Taylor are so darn cute!
Post a Comment