We went to the McCormick Ranch Railroad Park in Scottsdale two Saturday's ago with Missy. We love this train and wish we lived closer so that Dallin could ride it all day long. The train takes you for about a 8 minute ride around the park. We went back for his birthday (pictures coming) and I think we'll go back in a week because they are setting up Christmas lights for night rides.


Our friends, Kelly and Evan, just had a beautiful baby girl, Mia, four weeks ago. She is so cute and so sweet. I can't believe that our little chunk of a son used to be that little! We just love Kelly and Evan- Mia is a lucky little girl.
3 comments:
I love the train park!!!
Michael loved it too when he was there ?? years ago!
I want to go to the train park! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment