haha! I'm sure you didn't hear a peep from Taylor, either! Taylor was probably thinking, "Cool! Dallin wants to... ow.... play with me! ... ow... "
No longer a "hidden" talent for Dallin! Watch out Taylor for more of Dallin's hidden talents!So cute!
Seriously, Taylor takes it like a champ. You know he secretly loves how mischievous Dallin is.
What a trooper Taylor is! He must really love his brother to let him draw pictures on him! Cute pictures.
Oh no! Gotta love it when that happens!!
Oh, your boys are big and handsome! At first glance, I think Taylor looks more like you, Mel--is that what people say?
What a sweetie! Dallin is so very talented and cute little Taylor just smiles :) I love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha! I'm sure you didn't hear a peep from Taylor, either! Taylor was probably thinking, "Cool! Dallin wants to... ow.... play with me! ... ow... "
No longer a "hidden" talent for Dallin! Watch out Taylor for more of Dallin's hidden talents!
So cute!
Seriously, Taylor takes it like a champ. You know he secretly loves how mischievous Dallin is.
What a trooper Taylor is! He must really love his brother to let him draw pictures on him! Cute pictures.
Oh no! Gotta love it when that happens!!
Oh, your boys are big and handsome! At first glance, I think Taylor looks more like you, Mel--is that what people say?
What a sweetie! Dallin is so very talented and cute little Taylor just smiles :) I love it!
Post a Comment