Dallin loves playing soccer- just not with his team or during a game. Here he is warming up for his game. He's running hard, kicking the ball and having a blast. All the while, I am growing hopeful that maybe this week he will actually want to join his team.

No such luck. This is him during the game. He won't join his team but instead sits on the sidelines and grows increasingly annoyed with the tag in his shirt.
This is him immediately after his soccer game.
7 comments:
I can hear it, "My shirt's buggin' me again!" He is so funny! He makes me laugh!
Oh dear! What a handsome soccer player though. I'm glad he will support his team. He is so cute!
He's sure cute! You've got quite an athlete on your hands, enjoy!
I am laughing out loud right now.
Um . . . I'm pretty sure it's against "blogging rules" to post pictures of your cute kid playing soccer, IN JANUARY.
The ever-present snow that blocks my driveway is reminder enough that I live in the wrong climate.
Can I come be your neighbor?
Oh MY goodness, we need to get the kids together and SOON. Cyrena sometimes goes through 3 shirts a day because of something bothering her! That made me laugh so hard. I needed that, thanks.
love it! he is a very handsome little soccor boy! I agree with emily...soccor in January, gotta be some kind of child abuse! :)
Post a Comment