
It has been a tradition for years to have Santa come visit on Christmas Eve and give a gift to each grandchild (we actually did it on the 23rd this year). I was amazed at how much Dallin actually liked Santa this year. He sat patiently waiting for his turn with Santa and just grinned the entire time watching him (see the picture below). I think he understands that Santa is the good guy and actually gives him stuff (this year he wanted a tool box and tools). Taylor was actually more fascinated by Santa than scared of him- which will not last, I'm sure. We then had a fabulous Christmas dinner (thanks mom!) and played Christmas bingo. So much fun!
4 comments:
I love how Dallin opened his present and said, "My Flashlight!"
How fun! Love your pictures. Love the grandkids!
awww...makes me miss you....
B.Y.O.N
Too bad Ry wasn't as tolerant of Santa as Taylor was...Soon enough he'll realize that the big guy rocks!
Post a Comment