Notice Taylor making his way toward Dallin. . .
Without any provocation, Taylor charges Dallin as I am taking pictures and tries to level him. It was so funny and totally took Dallin by surprise. Fortunately, Missy was there to help Dallin because his mom was too busy taking pictures of the scene.
Love this one. Dallin refers to his brother as "my Taylor".
7 comments:
I was just going to count down the number to which one was my fave and then I realized it was the one you have on top! This is so cute. I love that you take these so often. I haven't done a good like professional looking photo yet of Rodizzle.
So CUTE!! We miss you guys!
Cute cute boys! Dare I say that Dallin is looking more and more like you?? :)
Melanie, your boys are so cute!! And Taylor looks adorable and so grown up with his hair styled!!! Cute, Cute, Cute!
What cute boys! It was fun to see you guys at least for a few minutes!
The boys are so cute! It's so fun to have you here!
The pictures turned out really well! I didn't know if any of them would work! That was a difficult photo shoot! I love the play-by-play pictures of Taylor attacking Dallin and how they're both laughing! I am honestly surprised we got ANY pics, let alone BEaUtIfuL ones!
Post a Comment