This was hilarious. Taylor would open his mouth as wide as he could and then charge the hose to get a drink. The water was freezing and he got drenched but he kept going back for more. Dallin, of course, was more than willing to dump water all over his little brother to make him laugh.
We have had such fun reading your blog tonight..Nancy & I are together tonight as we look forward to the ALFFA FAMILY REUNION on Friday...we miss you...glad for the fun hours we had with you when you visited Salt Lake...send our love...Grandma Marian
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
6 comments:
I love these pictures! They are so funny! I want to get one of the pictures blown up into a wall-size!
Great pictures!
I love you all!
It was hilarious watching Taylor get a drink! Dallin and Taylor truly are best buds!
So cute! It's so nice when they start playing so well together. You sure have a couple of handsome little dudes.
We have had such fun reading your blog tonight..Nancy & I are together tonight as we look forward to the ALFFA FAMILY REUNION on Friday...we miss you...glad for the fun hours we had with you when you visited Salt Lake...send our love...Grandma Marian
Post a Comment