I love, love, love this place. My family goes every summer but the last 3 years I haven't been able to make it because Dallin and Taylor were too little. Although I was nervous to have the boys surrounded by water for an entire week, I was relieved that they were so cooperative about wearing their life jackets - even Taylor who had to wear the next size up because his size wouldn't fit around his cute-but-kinda-chunky tummy. Their favorites were playing in the sand, hiking, bonfires, riding the banana, and riding in the boat (Dallin also got to drive the boat and he's actually pretty good at it). The boys didn't like getting in the water too often because it was still a little chilly. In fact, the only time Dallin took a dip was when he fell off the banana by accident (a little traumatic but I was proud of him because the next day he wanted to ride it again). We missed having Michael there (he had to work) but we're crossing our fingers for next time. We had a blast and can't wait to go back.
I love that place, too! It has become my favorite place because we just have so much fun as a fam! One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we went on that "hike" looking for coyotes!
What a great time we had and we didn't even get a storm! Those little boys were so good and had so much fun. They have this grandma wrapped around their little fingers!
That looks like a TON of fun. I have never been there. That's great that your boys did so well. Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun things this summer. We will have to get together sometime!
I love Lake Powell as well it is so fun. You are brave to take 2 boys. I took Jack before he turned 1 and he couldn't walk yet so it wasn't so bad but I was paranoid about it. Anyway looks like a great trip, I am jealous!
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
8 comments:
That looks like SO much fun. I can't believe Michael had to miss it! Poor guy!
I love that place, too! It has become my favorite place because we just have so much fun as a fam! One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we went on that "hike" looking for coyotes!
What a great time we had and we didn't even get a storm! Those little boys were so good and had so much fun. They have this grandma wrapped around their little fingers!
That looks like a TON of fun. I have never been there. That's great that your boys did so well. Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun things this summer. We will have to get together sometime!
What a blast!
What fun! The pictures of the boys are so cute, glad you had a good time!
I love Lake Powell as well it is so fun. You are brave to take 2 boys. I took Jack before he turned 1 and he couldn't walk yet so it wasn't so bad but I was paranoid about it. Anyway looks like a great trip, I am jealous!
Fun, fun trip.
Post a Comment