This was taken last Saturday while Michael and I were organizing the garage. Turns out Dallin is quite the little helper; he loved taping the labels on boxes. And he thought they tasted yummy, too.
That is the most handsome little brudder I have ever seen! I love his hair! He looks so cute in his hoodie! I request pictures of Melanie too!! Don't think we don't notice, your beautiful face is never posted! Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
6 comments:
How cute is your child??!! Holy shamoly, he is so cute!
That is the most handsome little brudder I have ever seen! I love his hair! He looks so cute in his hoodie! I request pictures of Melanie too!! Don't think we don't notice, your beautiful face is never posted! Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!
What a couple of studs you have! Very cute!
What a great picture! Dallin looks so darn cute! (and Michael is so handsome). I agree with Missy we need some pictures of Melanie!
He is such a charmer. I'm already believing anything he's dishing out. You look good too, Bro.
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment