Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best buds

I just love my sweet boys. It has been fun watching these two begin to interact and play with each other more. Taylor thinks Dallin is hilarious and lights up when he sees him. I still have to keep an eye on Taylor though because Dallin is ready for him to grow up so they can wrestle. Dallin loves his little bro and is becoming a great helper. He watches out for Taylor and makes sure that he is comfortable and entertained. For example, whenever we go outside Dallin immediately makes sure that the sun is not in Taylor's eyes. If it is, he will let me know, "Mom, It's bright for Taylor!" Yesterday as I thanked Dallin for being nice to Taylor he responded, "We need to go to the store and get me a treat and a sandwich." Of course a sandwich is in the same category as a treat from the store. What a cutie.

10 comments:

Missy said...

A treat and a sandwich! That is hilarious! That is a huge sentence too! He's a little chatterbox! I love that they are becoming best buds! Hey, If I'm nice, can I have a meatball sub?

Nancy said...

Please upload these to Costco, they are so cute together! You take such great photos, thanks for sharing them with us!

Missy said...

I have looked at these pics like, 12 times. They are so cute! Tater has new overalls! I love them! The boys look identical!!!!

Missy said...

I have looked at these pics like, 12 times. They are so cute! Tater has new overalls! I love them! The boys look identical!!!!

Auburn said...

Ok - those pictures are adorable!! I wish I could get my kids to sit there and smile that big for the camera! I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute! I'm so glad I can peek in on your family.

Linda said...

They are so cute! I love those pictures! I want a copy! They will be best buds forever!

easleyfamily said...

They are so handsome!!! Love them!!!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Melanie! I found your blog! These pictures are adorable! I can invite you to view mine if you leave your email address on my wall on facebook. Talk to you later!

Jeni said...

Those pictures make me giggle!