I took the boys to Thanksgiving Point Gardens last week. This is where Michael and I had our wedding reception almost 4 years ago (inside the clubhouse) but I have never been to the outdoor gardens and waterfall - it was beautiful!
We each had our own little piece of heaven; Dallin was able to run around the huge field until he collapsed of exhaustion, Taylor was able to fall asleep to the sound of the waterfall, and I had a few moments of quiet time. My needs have become pretty simple the past few years.
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
4 comments:
That place looks beautiful!!! Someday the boys will appreciate going to Thanksgiving Point knowing their parents had their reception there!
thanks for the invite...jerk
So pretty! Love your pictures.
Your boys are adorable. Happy to see that you guys are all doing so well!
-Steph Lloyd
Post a Comment