Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kashi

The boys and I just got back from Target and I had to blog about the great deal they have going on right now. I love Kashi and their products are actually pretty healthy (they have cereal (my favorite!), granola bars, frozen lunches (Michael's favorite), oatmeal, frozen pizza, etc.). The products are discounted (ie: cereal 4 for $11) and then when you buy any 4 kashi products you get a $5 Target gift card (you can get as many as you want). Anyway, I thought I would pass on this sale, especially if you are stocking up for food storage items (cereal is a staple in our 3 month supply). It ends on the 13th of this month.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Melanie- Hi! This is Tara Parker from BYU. I saw your blog on the Thatcher's blog. Your boys are darling! And I am totally doing the Kashi deal! Thanks for the idea!

Missy said...

That's good to know because my food storage consists of Skittles and Mt. Dew

easleyfamily said...

Thanks for the tip...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on this. I went and loaded up!