2 months ago
Friday, October 3, 2008
T-ball practice
Dallin had his first T-ball practice last night with his team. He was so excited to play baseball that he didn't take his nap yesterday (note to self: do not tell Dallin before his nap that he can go play baseball after his nap. This does not calm him down). Dallin did really well at practice but I realized we need to work on running the bases. His first hit he dropped the bat and ran to me. The second hit he ran toward first base, did a complete lap around the base without touching it and then headed for second. His third hit he ran near the bases and then headed home. I am a sucker when it comes to baseball because I love watching him play. I'll admit that I was just as excited for him to play on a t-ball team as he was. Looks as though we have entered a part of our lives that will continue for many, many years to come. Their first game is in a few weeks and if you think he's cute now just wait until you see him in uniform.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cutest baseball player in the history of the sport! He needs little baseball pants! I'll look for some! Does he ever wear his baseball hats? I'm excited to watch him play! We will be the loudest cheerleaders there! Love you guys!
Super cute!
I've tagged you.
Deja vu! It seems like just yesterday Michael was waiting to scoop up the ball just like Dallin. These are such fun times! Give him a hug from his Grandma! Taylor too! You too! Michael too!
Love you!
That is the cutest thing ever. I wish we could see him play! He looks like a pro already.
So cute! He's an awesome baseball player. I can just see him running around the bases!
Love you guys
MVP!
So cute!! Love that little boy (and the other one too!)
I want to eat him! I would love to see him play, that's so awesome!!
Post a Comment