This little Arizona guy was not at all intimidated by the Utah snow storms we experienced these past couple of weeks. In fact, he couldn't have been happier. The morning after we arrived, Dallin was in his full snowsuit out shoveling the snow (he told us he had to clear the driveway for grandma's car). Missy bought him the red shovel pictured and he was out shoveling each time it snowed. (The collage should enlarge if you click on it).
7 comments:
He loves the snow! It's amazing! That shovel was, by far, my best holiday purchase. He looks so cute in his little snow gear! Once that kid realized he could THROW snow, he was in snowball heaven!
WOW! That's a great way to start getting him going. I need Ronan to start taking the dog out. :) I'd have a snowball fight with Dallin ANYDAY.
Cute pictures! Love those boys!
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. I always picture Taylor as your "new born." Man, time just flies.
It was so good to see you while you were in Utah! Jerk. Just kidding- we were gone. :) But I WISH I had seen you. The snow was a little cray!
It was so good to see you while you were in Utah! Jerk. Just kidding- we were gone. :) But I WISH I had seen you. The snow was a little crazy!
What a good helper...we could always use some help shoveling our driveway :)
Post a Comment