Sunday, July 12, 2009

St. Louis


We went to St. Louis a couple of weeks ago with Michael's side of the family. We haven't all been together like this for about three years and it was so much fun. The newest additions to the family, four boys all born within a few months of each other, were finally able to meet. We went to the gateway arch, the St. Louis Zoo, the Magic House (greatest children's museum ever), the St Louis Temple, and also spent our time swimming, playing freeze tag, eating, and hanging out in the hall together while the kiddos slept. We loved spending time with the family and can't wait to see everyone again.

We rode to the top of the gateway arch (620 feet) and I'm glad I did for the experience but I have to admit that I hate heights. I got nervous up at the top when Dallin would sit too closely to the edge, because you never know if 35lbs was all it needed to tip over.


Here are the four cousins (Taylor, Ronan, Ethan, and Riggs). Aren't they the cutest little guys? All of them are so good natured and sweet. It was fun to meet them for the first time.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

That looks amazing! I kept confusing pics of Dallin and Taylor because of the matching shirts. :) I'm glad you had a great time! I love the comment about hanging out in the hall while the kids slept, so typical!

Missy said...

Until you got back and told me, I never realized they would put an elevator in that arch! I can't believe people ride that thing! It looked and sounded like you guys had a great time! It sounded like a good venue for a fam reunion! Baseball stadium, children's museum, arch, and a nearby trader joe's! It makes me laugh that you Phoenix people were dying from the heat!