And the hunt begins. . .
Missy came to visit us for Easter! It was so great having her here!

Our local Farmer's market had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. It was perfect for Dallin because they just dumped eggs all throughout the aisle for the kids to pick up. Had we only known that some of the eggs contained money and gift certificates Missy and I would have brought our own garbage bags to fill with eggs. . .
After the Farmer's market egg hunt the crew headed over to our neighborhood for yet another hunt. Dallin is fueling up on sugar so that he has the energy to gather all of the eggs.
Because Dallin would sometimes stop during the hunt and eat the contents of the eggs, Missy would go along with him to make sure he didn't eat anything with peanuts (Dallin is allergic). She also made sure that the big kids didn't take any of his candy (this would only happen when Dallin threw himself on the grass and scattered his eggs everywhere; it was a fun game he liked to play by himself. Missy would then give the other kids Dallin's peanut candy in exchange for his eggs the other kids began to gather).

You can see from Dallin's chin that he has discovered the eggs with chocolate in them.
Exhausted from the hunt, Michael and Dallin take a little break and watch golf. Is it normal that this 2-year-old can point to the TV and identify "Tiger"? Dallin loves watching golf, playing golf, watching baseball, and playing baseball. I don't think Michael could ask for more in a son.
Dallin loves his golf set almost as much as he loves his glove, baseball and baseball bat. You will notice that we have already had to duct tape the club together due to Dallin's strong swing.
Shannon came to visit us two weekends ago to help take care of Dallin since I needed to be on bed rest for a bit. Dallin had a blast and I was so grateful for her help. Thanks for coming, Shannon!
Shannon and Dallin are making a spinach smoothie (Shannon likes them too- I'm not crazy!).
Dallin and Michael had a boys-day-out and went to a spring training game. Dallin took his glove and baseball (as he does everywhere we go, from grocery stores to doctor appointments) and had a great time. Michael said that he fell asleep within minutes of being in the car.
8 comments:
I love the pictures! Dallin is so cute! I love that he loves golf and baseball! So cute! You look so cute in the picture too Melanie! You don't even look pregnant! And of course Michael is so handsome! I'm glad Shannon could help you out and that Missy was able to visit with you for Easter. Keep the pictures coming!
So cute! PS Chan thought it was you in the picture of me and Dallin running. He was confused why a 9 month pregnant lady was running :) I love the picture of Dallin eating the cookie! The funny thing was, he didn't even finish the cookie. He gave it to me when he was done. Such self discipline!
It looks like everything is going good! If you are ever in need of help please call me :) The pictures are adorable the cookie eating one I think is my favorite. We should have Dallin over so that you 2 can get one more date in before the baby :) Call me and let me know!!!!
Hi Mel, Dallin is so stinkin' cute! I love all of your pics. I just posted a really long involved comment about strollers but it didn't work for some reason. Here's the gist--I had a side by side like you have pictured and really liked it, it got mangled at the airport (long story) and now I have a Joovy (baby sits, toddler sits or stand behind) and I absolutely love it. Especially now that my kiddos are a little bigger. You've probably already bought whatever you're buying, but there are my thoughts just in case :)
What cute pictures. I love the one of Dallin eating the cookie. Priceless. I hope you are well. We are looking forward to hearing the BIG news sometime in the near future. Take care of yourself.
What a big boy! He's growing up so quickly. So when's the big day?? Please let me know if you need help. I know I'm across the valley, but at least I can offer some support!
Could he be any cuter???? I don't think so! Not possible. He is so adorable. Can't wait for his baby brother to get here! Keep us posted!
look how BIG he is!!!! And you look sooooo stupendous!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment